For Persona 5 Strikers players, this is a simple guide listing all the achievements in Persona 5 Strikers, and how to unlock them. Be warned, there will be some spoilers.
Overview for 100% Achievement Completion
Another thing to note is that the last Persona in the compendium is locked behind New Game Plus, so completing Mask Connoisseur requires you to play NG+ up until fusion is unlocked.
Complete the Shibuya Jail
Complete the Sendai Jail
Complete the Sapporo Jail
Complete the Okinawa Jail
Complete the Kyoto Jail
Complete the Osaka Jail
Completed the Jail of the Abyss
Completed the Tree of Knowledge
Witness the Phantom Thieves’ reunion
Wolf awakened his Persona
Sophia found strength of heart
Perform 50 ambushes
Performed an All-Out Attack 150 times
Knocking down an enemy lets you use an All-Out Attack, and each use no matter how many enemies you hit will only increase the counter by one.
Defeat 200 enemies with Phantom Dashes
These are special actions you can perform by interacting with the environment, such as lamps or chandeliers.
Hit the enemy’s weakness 300 times
Hitting the same enemy with their weakness multiple times will not increase the counter by more than one, so aim for weaknesses in all fights you do.
Defeated 10 Treasure Demons
Treasure Demons are non-hostile rare spawns that look like a floating red jewel before you engage. You only get 30s to defeat them, so take advantage of their elemental weakness.
Find 200 items in the Jail
Opened treasure chest 50 times
Defeated a Dire Shadow
There is a Dire Shadow in each Jail, and they can be recognized by their body being surrounded by electricity. They are very high level and are not expected to be defeated on your first visit.
Defeat all Dire Shadows
Defeated the Reaper
Unlocking the Reaper fight requires beating the main story, clearing all strong shadows requests, and completing both rematch requests for each boss.
Use Persona Points to enhance Persona parameters
Register 100% of Personas
Reach max level with one Bond skill
Doing most things in the game will earn you Bond XP, but maxing Bond skills will take a bit of grinding. There are two main ways you can grind for Bond XP:
- The slow way, but accessible to you earlier in the game: You can visit a Fortune Stall and draw fortunes for a random amount Bond XP reward. For example: In Sendai, there is a Fortune Stall just next to the shrine at Mt. Aoba Park, you can draw a fortune for 100 yen and get a random Bond XP reward of either 300, 900, or 2400 XP. After drawing your fortune, leave and re-enter the area to do it again.
- The recommended way for fastest XP grind: Once you receive the Metatron Request “Angels of Contracts Descends” in the final Jail, you can repeatedly grind it. Make sure to fuse a Persona with strong Curse skills to speed up the fight.
Reach max level with all Bond skills
Reach at least level 70 with all Phantom Thieves members
Clear all special requests of Phantom Thieves members
Make sure to talk to your team members every day and aim to finish their requests as soon as possible to avoid potentially missing any future requests.
Unlock all Joker Master Arts
Unlock all Skull Master Arts
Unlock all Mona Master Arts
Unlock all Panther Master Arts
Unlock all Fox Master Arts
Unlock all Queen Master Arts
Unlock all Noir Master Arts
Unlock all Sophie Master Arts
Unlock all Wolf Master Arts
Unlock all Master Arts
Unlocking all Master Arts simply requires using each character and fighting enemies.
Clear a Request
Clear 50 requests
You’ll most likely complete all the requests anyway if you want to 100% the game, but even if aren’t looking to do that, there’s a lot more than 50 requests, so this should be achievable as long as you make sure to do some requests every now and then.
Cook for the first time
Cook 12 kinds of dishes
Make sure to visit the shops in each city to buy recipes. You can also get some recipes from talking to your team members, or doing requests.
Purchase a limited item
Get a Camper Van Interior Design
You can receive gifts by talking to your team members and doing their requests.
Start a New Game + on Merciless difficulty
NG+ requires having beaten the Reaper first, you only need to start the game on Merciless difficulty to get this achievement.
Earn all achievements
- Persona 5 Strikers Farming BOND EXP with Metatron Sidequest (Post Game)
- Persona 5 Strikers How to Fix Ultrawide Issue
- Persona 5 Strikers Fix for Infinite Loading & Black Screen Windowed Mode
- Persona 5 Strikers How to Fix Black Screen
- Persona 5 Strikers How to Fix Anti-Aliasing