For OUTRIDERS players, this guide will provide some useful tips for ingame settings and config datas, that improves performance, statbility and gameplay
Everytime u start the Game make sure to launch via your steam library and choose to launch with directx11.
-> AppData -> Local -> Madness -> Saved -> Config -> WindowsNoEditor -> Engine.iniOpen the Engine.ini and complete it using the following:
Close and save it.
What is it all about?
For turning off set it to 0. For FXAA set it to 1. TAA is 2 and MSAA is 3.
I tried everything and in my opinion the best looking one is TAA (2).
The second Line (r.TemporalAACurrentFrameWeight=0)
makes the TAA looking better. If u chose one of the others .. u dont need that line.
But i totally recommend using TAA :)The last line is about the mouse acceleration. In game u may just set it to 1 minimum.
That sucks a lot.
To feel better with aiming, most people prefer to set this to 0 for better mouse handling.
And so do i. Make your choice.
Have fun and enjoy!
- State of Decay 2: How to Turn off Film Grain, Motion Blur, Lens Flares, Depth of Field
- Trials of Mana: Modify Visuals and Tweaking Settings
- Trials of Mana: How to Improve Visuals and Tweak Settings
- CODE VEIN: Better Visuals Via Engine Scalability
- OUTRIDERS Compilation of Fixes & Performance Tweaks