For OUTRIDERS players, if you are using DX12 and encountered the issue of stutter, this guide will explain how to fix it, let’s check it out.
Try this fix for DX12 it really helps.
Basically exclude the Outriders game folder in Windows Defender.
This easy guide will help you fix the stuttering. So your game will be smooth again.
First of all go to Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat protection.
Under Virus & threat protection settings, select Manage settings, and then under Exclusions, select Add or remove exclusions. Select Add an exclusion, and then select folders and add the Outriders game folder in steamapps / common.
You are done!
- OUTRIDERS Compilation of Fixes & Performance Tweaks
- GUN: How to Fix Crash to Desktop
- SWORD ART ONLINE Alicization Lycoris Game Crashing Solution
- OUTRIDERS How to Remove Fog
- OUTRIDERS How to Disable Startup Movie Intro