For NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139… players, this guide will provides some FAQ and standard set up of the game, let’s check it out.
A: It’s in game installed folder.
ex) C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139\
| 01 Hills of Radiant Winds (Another Edit Version).mp3
| 02 Kaine (Another Edit Version).mp3
| 03 Song of the Ancients (Another Edit Version).mp3
A: Disable Steam Input as it is supported by built in
(Info is from forum)
* Astro C40TR (Steam Input disabled)
* Hori FPS+ (Steam Input disabled)
* Logitech GamePad F310 (XInput mode – Steam Input disabled)
* PlayStation 4 controller DualShock4 (Steam Input disabled)
* XBox Series X/S controller (Steam Input disabled)
* XBox One controller (Steam Input disabled)
Note: This is personally verified.
1. Disable Steam Input
It’s faster response and less bugs involved.
2. If it does not work, try with Steam Input enabled
3. If newer device is not supported, try Steam Client beta
1) FPS on priority.
2) Lower graphics quality to be around 60 fps for 60Hz monitor.
3) If you have high frequency monitor and higher performance graphics card, it’s up to you for balance (fps, resolution, graphics quality)
Yes, you can.
There is no Vsync setting in game, but NVidia control panel can disable.
I would recommend only if you are using high frequency monitor (100+Hz).
With 60Hz, screen tearing is very obvious.
Personally I turns off VSync for earing faster response for fighting games. Usually about 40ms different. But I don’t recommend for 60Hz monitor.
Following setting is overwriting for all apps, but you can specify by apps.
Performance and improvement
Case 1: 80-100fps on 1440p with RTX2080Ti – Gen9 i9 (High quality)
Case 2: 55-60fps on 1080p with RTX2070 – Gen4 i7 (Low quality)
A. It’s square root of 1.5
It was announce that free options for replacing NieR Automata’s OST.
Currently I don’t know how to configure.
So I think after first ending, it will be unlocked.
- NieR Replicant How to Fix Game Crashing After Intro
- NieR Replicant How to Fix FPS Issues
- NieR Replicant How to Lock Framerate Nvidia GPU
- NieR Replicant How to Fix NPC Disappears
- NieR Replicant How to Cap FPS In GNU or Linux