For NieR Replicant players, the game is currently having many problems with FPS and it’s related with the game speed, this guide provides some possible solution for you.
Low FPS when trying to play with controller
Right click game > Properties > Controller > Disable Steam Input
To Limit the FPS
1. OPTIONAL. Enable this option to not forget open it each time you play the game ^^
2. Put framerate limit at 60fps in order to avoid the FPS issues.
I hope this solve the problem by the moment, it worked for my friends but you can tell us in the comment section. And sorry if I made some mistakes, I’m from Argentina and English isn’t my native language
- NieR Replicant How to Fix NPC Disappears
- NieR Replicant How to Lock Framerate Nvidia GPU
- NieR Replicant How to Fix Game Crashing After Intro
- NieR Replicant How to Cap FPS In GNU or Linux
- NieR Replicant Standard Settings Guide And FAQ