For NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139… playerss, this is guide that provides the simple step by step config for Nvidia GPU users to lock the framerate.
Step by Step Guide
To do this it’s super easy. On your desktop right click anywhere and open the NVIDIA Control Panel. Find the section called Manage 3D Settings and click it. Click the program settings tab. Click add. Find Nier Replicant exe to add it. Scroll down until you see the option called Max Frame Rate, set to on, and set to 60FPS. Click apply and you are good to go.
That’s all we are sharing today in NieR Replicant How to Lock Framerate Nvidia GPU, if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to trophi_hunter
- NieR Replicant How to Fix FPS Issues
- NieR Replicant How to Cap FPS In GNU or Linux
- NieR Replicant How to Fix NPC Disappears
- NieR Replicant How to Fix Game Crashing After Intro
- NieR Replicant Standard Settings Guide And FAQ