For NARAKA: BLADEPOINT players, this guide will explain step by step how to remove ghosting and increase performance from DLSS, let’s check it out.
Remove Ghosting and Increase Performance from DLSS
So I started this game and noticed the bad ghosting on quality mode of DLSS. I am aware of a neat upgradelately and wanted to share it with you.
Sometime ago, Rainbow Six Siege got a DLSS 2.2 implementation. People have been using that modifed file for other games. It works with Metro for example. I replaced the file and the ghosting was eliminated.
1. Download the file from https://www.techpowerup.com/download/nvidia-dlss-dll/ (NVIDIA DLSS DLL 2.2.16)
2. Take this file (dll file) and replace it the one in your Naraka: Bladepoint install location (Iadvise backing up the original file just in case)
- NARAKA: BLADEPOINT Character Cultivation Guide
- NARAKA: BLADEPOINT Melee Concept (How to Play)
- NARAKA: BLADEPOINT Tips & Tricks (General, Comba & Mobility)
- NARAKA: BLADEPOINT Quests & Emblems Guide