For new players of NARAKA: BLADEPOINT, this guide is about how to cultivate your character, this guide will provides some helpful advice to help you out.
- Regarding Cultivation in the game, depending on the mission that requires us to play in survival mode, there are a number of tasks we can do in Bloodbath mode.
- There is a small bug in Viper Ning’s Cultivation when you reach Master and want to upgrade to the next but when you follow the instructions of the mission to use Flamebringers, there is no progress, this error is written by the game developer. wrong or wrong translation, to do that mission you can enter Bloodbath map minefield or play in survival mode
- As for Bloodbath mode, each time you play you will be randomly assigned a different map, so you need to exit and find the match again and again until you find that mine map.
- Of course it’s in Morus’s blessing and you have to risk it to get it.
- NARAKA: BLADEPOINT Quests & Emblems Guide
- NARAKA: BLADEPOINT Increasing Performance from DLSS
- NARAKA: BLADEPOINT Tips & Tricks (General, Comba & Mobility)
- NARAKA: BLADEPOINT Melee Concept (How to Play)