For Loop Hero players, this is a guide that provides some card combos which are very useful in game, and also this is a resource guide as well, let’s check it out.
- Put a blood grove next to a grove then use oblivion to remove the grove.
- Place 2 battlefields next to each other
- A normal meadow generates 2HP at the beginning of each day. A blooming grove generates 3HP. To make it bloom place it next to any other card other than another meadow.
- A goblin camp will spawn as soon as you place your 10th stone tile.
- Place a village then wheat fields beside it then destroy the village
- Place a swamp in front of a goblin camp
- Place a vampire mansion next to a village
- This spawns up to 4 ghouls per loop
- After 3 loops it will upgrade to counts lands
- Placing 3 by 3 rocks will create mountain peak.
- Gives a 120HP bonus and an additional 5 for each rock or mountain placed around it
- Every 2 days will spawn a harpy that will randomly fly onto the path
- Each rock, mountain or meadow will give a random item.
- Once the treasury is surrounded it will give a large amount of random items.
- Worth noting, now that the treasury is empty it will spawn a gargoyle every 3 days.
- Can be destroyed
- Cemeteries drops pebbles as you pass through them
- Groves drop stable branches
- So far the best way to get scrap metal I have found is to fill your inventory until they fall off the end. Turns into 1 scrap metal which will turn into stable metal when you have 13.
That’s all we are sharing today in Loop Hero Card Combos and Resource Guide, if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Navi [Dying Spree]
- Loop Hero Cards & Tiles Combo Guide
- Loop Hero Combo Tiles and Tactics Guide
- Loop Hero Expedition Optimization Guide (Early Game)
- Loop Hero Spoilerless Unlockables Guide
- Loop Hero All Enemies & Monsters List