For Loop Hero players, this is a guide on how to farm all the resources! The complete list of every resources are listed below, let’s check it out.
Note that most sources, if not all, only gives the shard, not the whole material. Also, Wood, Stone, Metal and Food are considered “Basic Material”.
– Passing through: Grove, Ruins
– Passing through: Cemetery, Ruins
– Forgetting Equipment*
– Passing through: Wheat Fields, Ruins
– Forgetting a Card*
* “Forgetting” something refers to your inventory/hand being too full to accept new Equipment/Cards so the game converts the oldest Piece of Equipment/Card into their respective material. For Equipments it’s the bottom right corner of the inventory and for cards it’s the leftmost card in your hand.
** The Treasury generates 1 random Basic Material Shard when you place something in the 8 tiles adjacent to it. Once you completely fill these 8 tiles, it will generate 26 Basic Materials randomly split across all 4 types and then transform (granting you 1 noticeable change like with most tile transforms) into an Empty Treasury. At the writing of this guide, the Treasury does not grant the 26 additional materials if you changed the game speed value in the variables.ini file.
Monsters and where to find them
- Best Golden Card for Rogue, giving him the Amulet slot so he can have Magic HP
- Basic Material on visit
- Scorch Worms give Living Fabric on kill
- Do not chain Ruins, as Scorch Worms are archer units
- Vampires give Pitiful Remains on kill
- Vampires spawn Swarm of Bats which give Shapeless Mass on kill
- Vampires are present on full tiles as well, so these battles can drop Orbs of Expansion
- Turning a Bookery into an Abandoned Bookery will add Tomes to adjacent battles
- Tomes give Time Shards on kill
- Tomes will turn Vampires into Vampire Mages
- Vampire Mages give Time Shards and Pitiful Remains on kill
- Every 6 items you turn in lets it spawn Living Armor
- Armor drops Craft Fragment on kill
- Just a filler, since you need at least 2 cards in that category
- Can be combo’d with Vampire Mansions to spawn Ghouls who also give Pitiful Remains, however that’s inadvisable as Rogue. You will get overwhelmed easily.
Forest/Thicket, River, Desert/Dunes
- River + Desert/Dunes gives Noticeable Change
- Forest/Thicket gives Stable Branch
- Forest/Thicket, Desert/Dunes generally give good stats for the Rogue. River doubles effects of an environment tile adjacent to it.
- Loop Hero All Enemies & Monsters List
- Loop Hero All Cards + Enemies Unlocking Guide
- Loop Hero Cards & Tiles Combo Guide
- Loop Hero Card Combos and Resource Guide
- Loop Hero How to Unlock Every Encyclopedia Entry