Select this section of the map to be able to place all artifacts.
Placing all artifacts in this order will allow you to get all the Events, Pets, Items, etc.
- Seven Wisdoms: You can miss is if you never interact again with Bud.
- Wimpy Thugling: can be missed if the event “Blessed Elixir” is ignored.
- Gilbert Events: Entering Geo’s cafe before completing events prior to Gilbert: School Amour will automatically start that and not allow you to do the previous quests.
If you pick the wrong options in “Gilbert: Resume for Love”, Gilbert will explode and you will fail the event. Resume for Love can also be missed if your start the event “Cosmo” first.
- Peewee Birdie: If you pick the wrong options or talk to Peewee 10 times or more, he will explode, and you will fail the event.
- Gaeus’s Wisdom: Reentering Gato after completing Flame of Hope makes Daena leave Domina and you can’t start it.
- Pokiehl: Dream Teller and Diddle Had It: Both events are failed if you leave the map before completing them.
- Where’s Putty, Little Cactus and Diddle Had It: Completing Catchin’ Lilipeas before starting those 3 event makes you lose access to them.
- Treasure Map and Nordic Snowfield: Both can be failed.
- Buried Treasure: You can’t get it unless you smash 20 crabs in the beach.
- The Legend of Mana: If you complete this event the game ends.
That’s all we are sharing today in Legend of Mana Optimal Artifact Placement Guide, if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Rocko Estalon
- Legend of Mana Getting Started Beginners Guide
- Legend of Mana Blacksmithing and Tempering Calculator