For Killing Floor 2 players, if you have encountered the problems of crashes or bugsplats, this guide will provide a possible solution that help you solve the issue, let’s check it out.
This method applies to everyone who has crashes/bugsplats in the game on modded servers and solo game with custom mods and maps.
1. Go to Documents\My Games\Killing Floor 2\KFGame\Config
2. In Config folder, open KFEngine file using notepad.
3. Use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + F to open the search box and find the following entries in notepad:
4. Correct the values of these entries as follows:
5. Save the changes.
- Serious Sam 4 How to Fix AMD ERROR (atidxx64.dll)
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – How to FIx Game Crashes
- King of Crabs How to Fix Game Crashing On Loading Screen
- Burnout Paradise Remastered How to Fix Black Screen Glitch
- Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection: How to Fix Game Crash