For Killing Floor 2 players, if you have encountered the problems of crashes or bugsplats, this guide will provide a possible solution that help you solve the issue, let’s check it out.
This method applies to everyone who has crashes/bugsplats in the game on modded servers and solo game with custom mods and maps.
1. Go to Documents\My Games\Killing Floor 2\KFGame\Config
2. In Config folder, open KFEngine file using notepad.
3. Use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + F to open the search box and find the following entries in notepad:
4. Correct the values of these entries as follows:
5. Save the changes.
- Killing Floor 2 How to Fix Game Not Launching
- Killing Floor 2: All Bosses
- Killing Floor 2: How to Force Motion Blur
- Killing Floor 2: All Ashwood Collectables
- Killing Floor 2: Items Quality and Rankings