For Just Die Already players, this is a guide about the Zen Garden puzzles, and tips are given which will help you out, let’s check it out.
(this guide is work-in-progress and hence gives out only a few general tips)
ZEN GARDEN MAIN PUZZLE
Getting through the large wooden gates within the Zen Garden:
Preferably just use C4. If you don’t have C4 and can’t spawn it from a machine, get some from the City Center’s main promenade. The construction yard has multiple C4’s by default, in the wheelbarrow and on the table.
You can also get inside the gates by knocking off the fire hydrant next to the main entrance and/or using i.e. a mattress or a trampoline to bounce in. There are many different options to do that.
Not getting zerged by the NPC monks:
Wear a Zen Master Hat, yo.
To unlock the Zen Garden temple’s master room, you will need to:
- Find three different-colored orbs: red, green and blue, and insert them on their consecutive places inside the temple’s control room (street level, inside the building opposite to the main temple’s entrance).
The three orbs.
- Find two special keys to fit the console behind the orbs. HINT: The pictures on the back wall of the control room are trying to tip the player towards the location of the keys.
The back wall of the control room once the orbs have been inserted in place.
- Just Die Already Golden Key Locations Guide
- Just Die Already How to Get JDA Tickets
- Just Die Already Complete Challenge Book Guide
- Just Die Already How to Get the Bird Wing
- Just Die Already Unlocking Guns Stores