If Hades isn’t saving your game, or is reporting errors with saving, please try the following:
- First, please add Hades to your anti-virus’ whitelist.
- If you use Windows Defender, make sure the game’s save folder hasn’t been blocked by Controlled folder access. You can disable this by following the steps here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4046851/windows-10-allow-blocked-app-windows-security
- Follow Step 5 here to disable OneDrive sync for Hade’s Save Directory: https://windowsreport.com/access-is-denied-windows-10/
- If that doesn’t work, find the drive where your Saved Games folder is located (usually C:). In Windows explorer (Windows 8 and above, only):
- Right-click drive letter > Properties > Tools > Check
- If errors are found, restart your PC and Windows will automatically fix them. This process can take up to an hour.
- If no errors were found, please try running the game as Administrator:
- Please navigate to the following directory, or wherever the game is installed:
- C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Hades
- Open either the x64 or x86 folder, as fits your machine.
- Finally, run Hades.exe as Administrator by right clicking on it and selecting “Run as Administrator…”
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE EPIC GAME STORE DOES NOT CURRENTLY SUPPORT CLOUD SAVES
Your saves should be located in C:\\Users\<User>\Documents\Saved Games\Hades.
If you recently changed Windows users they may be in a different User’s Documents folder. In that case you’d need a Windows Admin account to copy them over from user to user.
If you believe the files were deleted they may be found in a Windows Restore or Backup if you’ve made on recently.
You can transfer saves between two computers by copying the contents of C:\\Users\<User>\Documents\Saved Games\Hades to the same location on a different computer.
Source From supergiantgames
- Mafia II: Definitive Edition How to Move Your Save from Classic to Definitive Edition
- Castlevania Anniversary Collection: Save Files Location
- Terraria How to Create and Install a Texture Pack 184.108.40.206
- Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition: How to Backup Save Game Files
- Terraria How to Create, Install and Use a Texture Pack 220.127.116.11 Guide