For GUILTY GEAR -STRIVE- players, through pain and struggle, I found a pretty easy way to counter the overhead kick with Invulnerable Move, let’s check it out.
Guide with visuals
It goes like this; Block the first attack, dodge the second, and do your DP (dragon punch). To visualize this better, take a look at the GIF below!
Get closer >
DP, or in this case Volcanic Viper >
Hopefully this will help you in completing Invulnerable Move!
- GUILTY GEAR -STRIVE- How to Remove the Bloom Bug Without Max Effects
- GUILTY GEAR -STRIVE- How to Use Ultimate Edition and Survival Mode Colors
- GUILTY GEAR -STRIVE- Low End PC Optimization Guide
- GUILTY GEAR -STRIVE- How to Change Resolution
- GUILTY GEAR -STRIVE- Guide to Axl-Low (How to Play)