For GUILTY GEAR -STRIVE- players, this guide will explain the easiest way to remove the Bloom bug without Max Effects, let’s check it out.
Explanation and Fix
So, today I’ve discovered by mistake that if you press F11 twice ingame, the blur it won’t appear anymore in your game. (until you close it, obv.)
For those who don’t know, F11 is the shortcut to switch between fullscreen and windowed mode.
Having said that, let’s take a look at my game.
🔴 BEFORE (Effects: Low, 1366×768)
🟢AFTER (Effects: Low, 1366×768)
- GUILTY GEAR -STRIVE- How to Remove the Weird Blur / Bloom
- GUILTY GEAR -STRIVE- Invulnerable Move Guide
- GUILTY GEAR -STRIVE- How to Use Ultimate Edition and Survival Mode Colors
- GUILTY GEAR -STRIVE- Low End PC Optimization Guide
- GUILTY GEAR -STRIVE- How to Change Resolution