For Graveyard Keeper players, this guide will help you get the highest possible amount of white skulls. Let’s check it out.
Look for hearts, brains, and Intestines with -2/3 red and 3 white.
Save these until you have one with 3/3 and two with -2/3 or until you have three with -2/3.
Embalm with the following:
Place the body on the autopsy table and remove the blood and fat, then the heart, brain, and intestines.
Then add a 3/3 organ and then two -2/3 or just add the three -2/3 organs.
If you’ve let the corpse degrade then embalm again with the restore injection.
Now you can bury the best possible corpse with a 9 grave decor headstone statue and a 7 grave decor marble fence.
That’s all we are sharing today in Graveyard Keeper How to Make a 16 Skull Corpse, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to SecretLars
- Graveyard Keeper How to Collect 19 White Skulls
- Graveyard Keeper Camp Satisfaction Guide (GoC DLC)
- Graveyard Keeper Better Save Soul DLC Guide
- Graveyard Keeper Tips for New Players
- Graveyard Keeper Faith-Bonus of Prayers Guide