For Football Manager 2021 players, this guide will show you how make Football Manager 2021 look better by installing custom skins for the game.
How to install custom skins for FM21
Football Manager 2021 is a great game but when it comes to the graphics it can be a bit boring. One way to change that is by installing custom graphics. One type of graphic you can install custom fan mad skins that changes the apperance of the game. This guide will show you how to do that and also show you all the built in skins in FM21.
The first thing you need to do to get custom skins in game is to download them. Here is links to three web pages that usually have a lot of them:
If you are doing this right after the game has been released there might be very few skins, but if you just give the fans a few weeks to create some there will be a lot more available.
This short video will give you a step by step guide on how to install custom made skins:
- Football Manager 2021 How to Change Save Folder and Graphics Folder
- Football Manager 2021 How to Get Older Skins to Work
- Football Manager 2021 Name and Missing Players Fix
- Football Manager 2021 How To Change Your User Data Location
- Football Manager 2021 Player Personality Guide