For Football Manager 2021 players, if you are running low on free disc space on the default Football Manager 2021 drive you might wanna change it to another drive. This guide will show you how to do that.
Save files can grow very big in FM21 if you play long saves and if you like to install graphics they will take up a lot of disc space. If you are running low on free disc space on the default FM21 drive you might wanna change it to another drive. This guide will tell you how to do that.
A few versions ago you could simply do it from inside the game, there was a setting for it but for some unknown reason it got removed. Now it’s a bit more complicated since you need to do it outside the game but this short 3 min video will show you step by step how to do it.
The guide will tell you about a string you need to use, this is the string:
- Football Manager 2021 How to Get Custom Skins
- Football Manager 2021 How To Change Your User Data Location
- Football Manager 2021 How to Get Older Skins to Work
- Football Manager 2021 Name and Missing Players Fix
- Football Manager 2021 Player Personality Guide