For Football Manager 2021 players, if you need use another disk than C (ie becouse you have SSD on C), then you can move the FM21 datas to another location.
– Go into Steam -> Library -> Games view.
– Locate Football Manager 2021 and right-click on the game.
– Select ‘Properties’
– Click ‘Set Launch Options…’
– Copy the following into the dialogue box: –user_data_location=”<path>”
The <path> section: enter the exact path you wish the folder to be generated (ie D:\FM2021Datas etc).After that the FM will use this directorys, there can put the facepacks, logos, stc.
- Football Manager 2021 How to Change Save Folder and Graphics Folder
- Football Manager 2020: How to Change Save Folder & Graphics Folder
- Football Manager 2021 How to Get Custom Skins
- Call of Hentai Kitty: How to Get Hardcore achievement
- Hentai Story Cleopatra: Hardcore Achievement Guide