For Farming Simulator 22 players, this guide will explain the hourly leasing cost of vehicles and provides you a table of calculation, let’s check it out. займы онлайн срочно на карту безработным
Hourly Leasing Cost of Vehicles
As you lease the vehicle from the shop, the shop will charge you 5,10% of the vehicle’s sale price as one-time charge. Additionally you will be charged further interest on the lease, if you choose to use the leased equipment for longer periods of time.
Additional lease interests charged;
Per game day: 1,00% of the vehicle sales price; and
Per IRL hour: 0,48% of the vehicle sales price.
The calculation is based on 6 hours of real-life playtime using a leased vehicle. The vehicle in question is the sugar beet harvester GRIMME REXOR 6300 PLATINUM, costing 471 500 EUR.
Based on shorter test period, the same principle applies to other equipment in the game as well.
- Farming Simulator 22 Farming Production Chains Guide
- Farming Simulator 22 Sale Prices Updated 220.127.116.11 (Dec 20)
- Farming Simulator 22 Crop Yield and Profit Calculator
- Farming Simulator 22 Production Chain & Sales Guide
- Farming Simulator 22 Treasure Hunting Guide