For Farming Simulator 22 players, if you want to calculate Crop Yield Profit, this guide provides you a simple and lightweight crop yield and profit calculator
Crop Yield & Sales
A simple and lightweight crop yield and profit calculator.
Open the Google Sheet and make a copy for you own to edit the input values (light grey)
Step by step guide:
- Select under Cropy Type the crop you want.
- Type your field size in hectar under the Field Size (Ha) field.
- Check the working steps you will do on your field.
- Select your difficulty setting
- (Remember > Easy = New Farmer | Normal = Farm Manager | Hard = Starting from scratch)
On the right side of the Main Tab you cann see a suggested work order to get the full bonus of 165% yield.
All informations are taken from the game data files and the official Farming Simulator Academy
Seed and Spray costs
In future i’ll add the costs for lime, seeds, fertilizer and herbicide (if you used one)
– Work in progress –
- Farming Simulator 22 Crop Yield Calculator
- Farming Simulator 22 Bale Size Information Guide
- Farming Simulator 22 How to Unlock Haut-Beyleron All Cartridge Achievement
- Farming Simulator 22 Unlockable Codes Guide
- Farming Simulator 22 Treasure Hunting Guide