For Factorio players, the map setting is very important and it determines the difficulty of the game. This guide shows an example of map settings that make the game easy, for Factorio v1.0.
Are you in such a difficult situation?
- Crude oil is far too much
- Cliff is in the way
- Resources are run out and need to go far to get additional ores
- Waste a lot of time to defense against enemies’ attacks
These obstacle is a part of the fun of this game.
But I had a lot of trouble with these obstacles, So I offer you one setting plan. And this does not invalidate unlocking achievements. I hope this give you a happy Factorio life.
Ⅱ. Map Setting Example
These settings do not disable unlocking achievements.
With MAX, you don’t have to go far to get additional ores.No cliff
Uncheck “Cliffs” as shown in a image
Keep enemies far away
“Starting area size” specifies the area where there is no biter’s nest at the start of the game.
Let’s make it as wide as you like.
If peaceful mode is enable or lower setting than default as to the biter’s nest, you will not be able to unlock some achievements.
Official Factorio Wiki
That’s all we are sharing today in Factorio Map Settings for New Player, if you have anything to addm please feel free to leave a comment below, and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to toyo
- Devil May Cry 5: AMD Radeon Settings
- Space Engineers: How to Find Ores Post-Survival Update
- Space Engineers – How to Find Ores (Updated)
- The Church in the Darkness: All Endings Guide
- Death Stranding PC How to Set Better Anisotropic filtering