Before you refund EDF 5 try fixing your problems first. These steps helped solve my terrible performance.
Turning on FPS counter
2. Go to the In-Game tab and enable the FPS counter. This will help you track your game’s performance.
2. Update your graphics card drivers
3. Right click on your desktop. Select the NVIDIA control panel. In the Nvidia Control Panel, go to “Manage 3D settings”, then “Global Settings”, you can choose under “Preferred graphics processor” to use the “High Performance NVIDIA processor.”
If this doesn’t improve things, also try running in borderless window mode (In EDF: System Settings > Display Settings). If that helps, I recommend downloading the free program Borderless Gaming (https://github.com/Codeusa/Borderless-Gaming/releases), or purchasing it on Steam. This will make the game truly borderless, which unfortunately the game setting does not.
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning How to Fix FPS & Stutters(Nvidia Control Panel Settings)
- SWORD ART ONLINE Alicization Lycoris How to Increase FPS
- Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince – Graphics Fix for Laptops
- Sonic Generations: How to Limit to 30FPS(Nvidia)
- Death Stranding PC How to Set Better Anisotropic filtering