If you are like me, you are frustrated to find that a single player game requires creation of bethesda.net account. This guide is a walkthrough on how to use Windows Firewall to permanently disable internet access for game, which will allow you to play the single player without creating useless accounts.
1. Open Windows Defender Firewall
Press the WinKey on your keyboard and search for “Windows Defender“, then click on the “Windows Defender Firewall with Advanced Security”
2. Create new rule on the firewall
On the left side, right click on “Outbound Rules” and select “New Rule”
3. Configure blocking rule
- Rule Type: Select “Program”
- Program: Select “This program path”, and navigate to where Doom Eternal is installed. For example: “D:\Steam\steamapps\common\DOOMEternal\DOOMEternalx64vk.exe”
- Action: Select “Block Connection”
- Profile: All boxes ticked.
- Name: Choose a name for the rule, I suggest “__DOOM_Eternal_offline“. The underscore will keep the rules at the top of the list, and make it easy to find.
Click finish, and you are done.
4. Launch the game and play
That’s all we are sharing today in DOOM Eternal How to Play in Offline Mode with No Bethesda.net Account, if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to xyz
- DOOM Eternal: How to Skip Intro
- DOOM Eternal: How to Fix Poor FPS (PC)
- DOOM Eternal: How to Disable Anti-aliasing
- DOOM Eternal Non Working Dossier (Tab Button) Workarounds
- DOOM Eternal: How to Beat Marauders Quickly