For Disney Dreamlight Valley players, this game replaces the avatar creation tool. If you haven’t saved the avatar code, this guide will show you a way to get it!
First thing is that you’ll have to either create a new secondary account or use one you already have. The account must not own the full game.
Install The Avatar Creator!
Since this account doesn’t have the main game, you can install the avatar creator! Do that now.
Switch Back to Main
Once downloaded and installed, switch back to your main account with the full game. You’ll now have both the full game and the avatar creator in your Steam library. Open up the avatar creator and you should see the avatar your previously created! Grab that key and import it over 🙂
Can’t I install Epic or Microsoft Store version??
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Find Fishing Rod, Shovel, Pickaxe and Watering Can
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Mining Routes Guide
- Disney Dreamlight Valley How to Fix Ultrawide (Early Access)
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Critter Feeding Guide
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Farming Crops Guide