For Disney Dreamlight Valley players, this guide is about what to feed each Critter and how to approach them.
Rabbits : Lettuce
Squirrels : Apples
Raccoons : Blueberries
Turtles : Seaweed
Crocodiles : Lobster
Foxes : White Sturgeon
Birds : Orange Houseleeks
How To Catch
-Catching A Critter-
Each critter type can only be fed once per day, feeding the same type each day increases your chances of companionship!
Rabbits : Walk up to them, they will flee, do this 3x.
Squirrels : Walk up to them, straight forward no fleeing.
Raccoons : Walk halfway to them, when they crouch take a 1 step which will make them stand, be completely still until they crouch again, rinse repeat until you are close enough to feed.
Turtles : Walk up to them until they hide inside their shell, be still, wait for them to pop out of shell, approach to feed.
Crocodiles : Same as raccoon, except their animation will slightly differ from crouching(relaxed non threatened pose).
Foxes : TBD
Birds : Same as Squirrels, walk up to them.
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Ultimate Critter & Companion Guide
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Find Fishing Rod, Shovel, Pickaxe and Watering Can
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Mining Routes Guide
- Disney Dreamlight Valley How to Get Avatar Code
- Disney Dreamlight Valley How to Fix Ultrawide (Early Access)