If you play Devolverland Expo and want to fix Ultrawide FOV, this guide will show you how you do it step by step, let’s check it out.
- Navigate to C:\Users\_username_\AppData\Local\Devolverland_Expo\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor
- Open Engine.ini file with notepad
- Add following lines to end of the document:
- Save the file and launch the game.
That’s all we are sharing today in Devolverland Expo How to Fix Ultrawide FOV, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to MechPala
- Devolverland Expo Settings Guide (Disable Motion Blur, Mouse Sensitivity, FOV)
- Devolverland Expo All Unannounced Games Collectibles Guide
- State of Decay 2: How to Customize FOV
- Devolverland Expo All Secret Item Locations
- State of Decay 2: How to Turn off Film Grain, Motion Blur, Lens Flares, Depth of Field