If you play Devolverland Expo and want to disable motion blur, change mouse sensitivity or modify FOV, this guide will explain how you do it, step by step, let’s check it out.
The config files for this game are located in:
The AppData folder is hidden so make sure you have hidden files enabled in the View tab in the Windows Explorer. You can also access C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\ by typing “%localappdata%” in the start menu search.
Disable Motion Blur
Open up Scalability.ini and add the following:
If you are not using the Epic preset, change the number 3 to a lower value (0 = low, 1 = medium, 2 = high, 3 = epic.)
Open up Input.ini and add the following:
Change the sensitivity numbers (make sure to do both!) to the value of your choosing, though I found 0.05 works well for me. I normally set the mouse sensitivity to 25 in Unreal Engine games, so adjust according to your preferences. Keep in mind that you need to restart the game each time you want to change the sensitivity.
If you would like to invert the mouse Y axis, change bInvert to True on the last line.
- Download the Universal Unreal Engine 4 Unlocker here: https://framedsc.github.io/GeneralGuides/universal_ue4_consoleunlocker.htm
- Launch and start the game, then run the unlocker.
- Click the Select button and select the Devolver Expo process.
- Click the Inject button.
- You should see a few status messages pop up in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Go back to the game and hit the tilde (~) key to open up the console.
- Type “FOV XXX” where XXX is your preferred FOV value.
That’s all we are sharing today in Devolverland Expo Settings Guide (Disable Motion Blur, Mouse Sensitivity, FOV), if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Soüp
- Devolverland Expo How to Fix Ultrawide FOV
- Night of the Dead How to Disable Motion Blur
- STAR WARS™: Squadrons How To Disable Motion Blur
- State of Decay 2: How to Turn off Film Grain, Motion Blur, Lens Flares, Depth of Field
- The Outer Worlds How to Disable Mouse Acceleration