For Crusader Kings III players, if you are looking for your cloud save file location, this guide will help you find your cloud save on Crusader Kings 3, let’s check it out.
How to find cloud saves
You need to find your steam installation, this is usally on the C drive, in program files, if there are several steam folders, find the one that has “userdata” in it.
After that, please follow this path below:
Your User ID will be a similar string of numbers, like the Crusader Kings 3 ID, which is 1158310.
There’s a website where Steam shows cloud saves, but neither does CK2 or CK3 support it.
- Crusader Kings III Unable to Locate Configuration File How to Fix
- Crusader Kings III Edit Character Appearance – DNA Edit Guide
- Crusader Kings III How to Live to Old Age( Live as Long as Possible)
- Crusader Kings III How to Remove Your Primary Empire, Kingdom or Duchy Title
- Crusader Kings III How to Deal with Partition