For Crusader Kings III players, if you are looking for your cloud save file location, this guide will help you find your cloud save on Crusader Kings 3, let’s check it out.
How to find cloud saves
You need to find your steam installation, this is usally on the C drive, in program files, if there are several steam folders, find the one that has “userdata” in it.
After that, please follow this path below:
Your User ID will be a similar string of numbers, like the Crusader Kings 3 ID, which is 1158310.
There’s a website where Steam shows cloud saves, but neither does CK2 or CK3 support it.
- DORAEMON STORY OF SEASONS: Save File Location
- College Kings Act I End of the Game Saves
- Trover Saves the Universe: Save Game File Guide
- Being a DIK Save Files Locations
- Dragon’s Dogma Save File Location