– If you want to play campaign mode:
Simply start your game through Origin (worked for me in first try)
– If you want to play on mutliplayer
Simply start your game by steam,then you will get to battlelog.
From that point you will need to copy the url that is shown in your browser.Close the game(browser).
Now simply run your browser and enter the url you just copied
Now login/choose the server you want to play on and click play.
The game should load without any problems.
If this message persist you may want to restart your PC and repeat the steps.
That’s all we are sharing today in Battlefield 3 How to Fix Waiting for Game to Exit, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
- Battlefield 4 How to Fix Getting Kicked by Punkbuster
- Death Stranding “Error: Your Windows 10 build must be 1809 or newer” How to Fix
- Mass Effect 3 How to Fix FPS Problem (Disable Origin Overlay)
- Craftopia Solution for Can Not Use Multiplayer/ Server Time Out
- Amnesia A Machine for Pigs: How to Fix Mouse Cursor Not Being Able to Select Exit Button on Title Screen