For Battlefield 2042 players, this guide will help you to improve the stability of the game and increase the FPS, let’s check them out. взять квартиру в ипотеку без взноса
There was such a problem back in BF5, where enabled virtualization reduced performance, I disabled it just in case. Well, and accordingly fully configure the BIOS (please do it correct and carefuly).
If you do not know how to configure BIOS or you use virtual machines, just enable the XMP profile 🙂
Add BF2042.exe and BF2042_launcher.exe
- Search and Open Exploit Protection
- Click On the Program Settings Tab
- Click On The + Add Programs To Customise
- Click On Choose Exact File Path
- Find Game Which You would Like To Try To Remove DX12 Stutter Click Open
- Programs Settings For Game Opened ,Scroll Down To Control Flow Guard(Never Use For Global Setting)
- Put Check Mark In Override System Settings And Turn From On To Off And Apply
- Restart May Be Needed
- Open the Settings menu by clicking the cogwheel icon in the Start Menu. Alternatively, you can simply type “Settings” into the Start menu to find it more easily.
- Select the Gaming section of the Settings menu.
- Navigate to the Game Mode section in the sidebar. You can also simply search “Game Mode” in the Start menu to find it more quickly.
- Click to toggle Game Mode on or off. Turning it off will ensure background processes aren’t impacting while running a game.
- In the same menu, click “graphics settings”
- Enable “Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling”
- Locate and select Gaming.
- Make sure Game bar is selected in the left panel.
- Find Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar in the right panel.
- Click the switch under it to turn it Off.
- Locate and select Clips and turn it Off.
- Hit Windows + I to open Settings
- Find Network and Internet > Change Adapter Settings.
- Right-click on your wireless network
- Select Properties
- Highlight Internet Protocol Version 4.
- Make a note of the two DNS entries for future reference
- Replace them with 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52. (Google for example)
- Click OK, then Close.
BUT, set Anisotropic Filtering to Application Controlled
Skip this step if you have an Maximum perfomance mode in power management settings.
USE SETPS 7-23 in the link below:
Power management settings
Find these commands and change the values:GstRender.TransparentShadows 0
EDIT: Now GstRender.Dx12Enabled 1 can fix sluttering. (First make 2.1 Exploit Protection for DX12 sluttering repair)
For Best perfomance u can still use GstRender.TransparentShadows 0.
But for ShadowQuality 0 some systems perform worse.
Afterall in the video and after my own tests, without the DX12 “1” I observed a “sluttering” effect.
At the end of the document add these lines:
Delete the contents of the folder, BUT NOT THE FOLDER ITSELF.
And don’t delete:
If you are playing on HDD, please do defragmentation 🙂
This doesn’t make sense on an SSD, so skip this step if you have an SSD.
This will unload the processor.
For myself, I use the Nvidia overlay, I have not tested how it affects the processor, but without the Steam and Origin overlay it became better.
Settings > Steam Overlay > In-game > Disable Steam Overlay. or Right click the game in the library, select “Properties”, make sure you’re looking at the “General” tab — there’s a checkbox there to enable the overlay for that game.
Click Origin > Application settings within the Origin client. Then choose the Origin In Game tab and disable it via the checkbox.
If you play through Steam and the Origin overlay does not turn off in any way, go to the Origin folder (by default it is C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Origin) -> find igo64.dll, save this in case you need to restore the overlay, then delete igo64.dll file from the Origin folder and reload the client.
- Battlefield 2042 How to Fix Unable to Connect Battlefield
- Battlefield 2042 How to Boost FPS
- Battlefield 2042 How to Fix PC Sudden Restart
- Battlefield 2042 How to Unlock Attachments Fast and Easy
- Battlefield 2042 How to fix Grenades and Double Sprint