For Battlefield 2042 players, if you have the problem of Unable to Connect Battlefield, this guide will explain how to fix the connection issue.
How to Fix Unable to Connect Battlefield
1) CLOSE BATTLEFIELD
2) CLOSE ORIGIN AND STEAM
3) Go to Services (Right-click on the Start button to open the WinX Menu), Select Run
4) Type services.msc in the Run box which opens then Windows Services Manager
5) Find ‘Origin Client Service’ on put it on Automatic and hit Apply. It’ll probably be on Manual.
That’s all we are sharing today in Battlefield 2042 How to Fix Unable to Connect Battlefield, if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, you can also read the original article here, all the credits goes to the original author Light Yagami
- Battlefield 2042 Optimization Guide
- Battlefield 2042 How to Boost FPS
- Battlefield 2042 How to Fix PC Sudden Restart
- Battlefield 2042 How to fix Grenades and Double Sprint
- Battlefield 2042 How to Unlock Attachments Fast and Easy