First, make sure the game isn’t running.
Open File Explorer and paste the following line into the address bar:
If for some reason you cannot figure out how to do this, just follow this folder structure:
Open it with the text editor of your choice (Notepad/Notepad++/etc.)
Add the following lines to the bottom of the file:
Save the file, start the game back up, and enjoy being able to actually see around you without artificial darkness!
- Aliens: Fireteam Elite How to Modify the FOV
- Aliens: Fireteam Elite How to Play on Windows 7
- Aliens: Fireteam Elite Complete Collectible Locations Guide
- Aliens: Fireteam Elite Guide to Improved Bots
- Aliens: Fireteam Elite Secret Perks and Weapons