If you play Alien: Isolation and you have the problem of loading current save crash, this guide will present you solution for the “Current Save” Crash, let’s check it out.
1. We are going to settings and switch “Screen Size” to “Windowed” after that change resolution from your current to 1280×720 and apply it.
2. Then switch “Screen Size” to “FullScreen” and change resolution to yours screen resolution.
3. Actually thats all) All thing is that you need to press Alt + Enter (it will change Screen Size from Fullscreen to Winodow) before your death.
4. Or u can just play in 1280×720 (but it sucks.).This guide is pretty simple but i hope it will help someone)
That’s all we are sharing today in Alien: Isolation How to Fix Current Save Crash While Loading (Can‘t Load Save), if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Oleg
- Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection: How to Fix Game Crash
- The Outer Worlds Ultrawide Fullscreen Fix
- Post Scriptum How to Fix Fullscreen Resolution Problem
- Death Stranding PC How to Fix Infinite Loading Screen
- Serious Sam 2: How to Fix Full Screen Issues 2020