This guide is for those frustrated by the emote wheel disrupting gameplay after the Nyakuza DLC update.
This is just a band-aid fix until a patch comes along and fixes this officially and you don’t have to do this silly stuff just to get basic gameplay working again.
Note: Your controller must be connected to the computer otherwise the Controller Configuration option will not appear.
(I am using an Xbox ONE controller connected via Bluetooth for this demo)
Note: If you attempt to remap the L3 Button to anything shown on the keyboard or mouse inputs. The game will shift between Keyboard and Gamepad Mode during gameplay. I highly recommend the Back/Select Button as the game does not has this input mapped to anything.
You click on the L3 and the emote wheel is not appearing.
You click on the Back/Select button and the emote wheel still won’t appear.
If somehow this didn’t work. Go back to Step 2 and make sure you followed read it proper and retry.
- DATE A LIVE: Rio Reincarnation – Controls Guide
- The Long Drive: How to Map a Controller
- DIRT 5 How to Fix Deadzones with Steam Controller Support
- AFTERBURN: Controller Customized Guide
- Drift86: Xbox One Controller Settings and Config File