For Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters players who want to get more additional abiltiy points, this guide will explain how.
How to respec
For reasons beyond me, the game doesn’t explain the fact that you CAN actually respec your units or give them extra Ability Points.
- To do this you first need to repair the Stasis Chamber:
- Afterwards, you need to kill one of your units repeatedly to deplete his resilience and have him permanently die:
EDIT: You can instantly permakill a unit by throwing him off the map with explosives (barrels or grenades)
- Finally, you can go in your barracks, select a unit and go to the abilities tab.
Here you will find at the bottom of your screen the Commune button:
- Once you press it, you are given the option to give him and additional ability point or to respec his abilities. This ‘costs’ 1 of your dead units:
- Warhammer 40000 Chaos Gate Daemonhunters Advanced Class Abilities Guide
- Warhammer 40000: Chaos Gate Daemonhunters How to Earn XP Awards in Battle
- Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters Standard Class Builds
- Warhammer 40,000 Chaos Gate Daemonhunters Events Guide
- Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate Daemonhunters All Achievement Guide