For V Rising players, this guide will show you how to change your camera rotation speed, let’s check it out.
Increase camera rotation speed
If you have installed it as default you should find the file InputSettings.json, open this with notepad++ or similar.
Scroll down until you find the AnalogInputType: ‘RotateCameraX‘ & ‘RotateCameraY‘
Change these value’s between 1.0 and 2.5, 2.5 being the fastest.
save and start the game and adjust if needed.
Be sure that the game is turned off before making the adjustments.
- V Rising Interactive Map Guide
- V Rising How to Migrate a Private Game Save to a Dedicated Server
- V Rising How to Make Leather
- V Rising How to get Stone Brick
- V Rising How to Modify Private Game Multiplayer Server Settings