For Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 players, this is a basic guide on how to advance your World Tiersm let’s check it out.
Advancing World Tiers – Info
Advancing after LVL 30 can be pretty confusing and for some reason Division 2 decided to make it able to “break” your game if you don’t do it properly, so here is a guide on how to advance from LVL 30 to World Tier 5.
Note: If your Gear Score isn’t as high as the requirements, you might not advance to the next tier. If this happen, there is a simple solution. All you have to do is re-playing the Strongholdd (in “Invasion” mode) with a friend. Make sure that they will be the leader of the group so you play on their map not on yours.
Requirements to advance
World Tier 1
- Reach Level 30
- Select a specialization in the Whitehouse from Coop Dennison (Quartermaster)
You will unlock Gear Score up to 300 and all the Invasion missions.
World Tier 2
- Reach Gear Score 275
- Finish the invaded missions Grand Washington Hotel & Jefferson Trade Center
- Finish the invaded stronghold District Union Arena
You will unlock Gear Score up to 350.
World Tier 3
- Reach Gear Score 325
- Finish the invaded missions Air & Space Museum & Space Administration
- Finish the invaded stronghold Capitol Building
You will unlock Gear Score up to 400.
World Tier 4
- Reach Gear Score 375
- Finish the invaded missions Federal Emergency Bunker & Potomac Event Center
- Finish the invaded stronghold Roosevelt Island
You will unlock Gear Score up to 450.
World Tier 5
- Reach Gear Score 425
- Finish the invaded Stronghold Capitol Building, District Union Arena & Roosevelt Island
- Finish the final invaded stronghold Tidal Basin
You will unlock Gear Score up to 515.
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Region Lock Change Language to English
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 How To Unlock the Secret Vendor Cassie Mendoza