If you play Titanfall 2 and want to have a good proformance in Frontier Defense mode, this guide will help you choose the style you play, let’s check it out.
It may not be the titan you are playing here but I will try to add it in the future. Please don’t look on titan and aegis lvl, i lost my previous account on origin.
Scorch – Tank
You don’t taking damage from your’s thermites/traps and firewall
Scorch – DPS
You deal more damage but be careful because you get damage from your’s thermites/traps and firewall.
Monarch – Undead Titan Alpha
Core 1 – Arc Rounds – more damage and more bullets in single magazine.
Core 2 – Maelstrom – you electric smoke deal more damage and in narrow passage it’s absolute amazing.
Core 3 – Superior Chassis – you have more HP and you don’t have weak points
Ronin – Endless Sword Core
Your kill with using sword core extend it’s action and if you have max aegis rank you can have sword core the whole round.
ION – Death Star Laser
Your core work longer and killing titans extend it’s action
ION – Energy Back
Crit damage back ION energy
- Star Renegades Intel Progression Unlocks Guide
- When Our Journey Ends 100% Achievement Guide – A Visual Novel
- DOOM Eternal How to Play in Offline Mode with No Bethesda.net Account
- Clone Drone in the Danger Zone: All Weapons Upgrade Guide
- Valorant What is Error Code 29 And How to Fix it