This guide is for everyone with lowspec PC/Laptop
This Guide is for everybody with low end PC and has FPS issues with the game.
I play personaly Titan Quest Anniversary Edition sometimes on my 8 years old laptop. (weak pentium and GT 525M) and the game runs around 30fps on average on low details and 1366×768 resolution. So enough talking and lets get to the point.
FIRST OFF ALL: THIS GUIDE IS NOT 100% BUT IT WORKED FOR ME AND FEW OF MY FRIENDS.
The guide is simple.
Optimalization of the game
2. Next in the dialog click on option “Launch Titan Quest Anniversary Edition (DirectX9).
3. And its done. The game now should run much better. For example it doubled my framerate to stable 60.
Thanks for reading and let me know if the guide helped you !
- Chex Quest HD How to Unlock Framerate Limit (Get Higher Framerate )
- GUN: How to Fix Crash to Desktop
- Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition How to Automatically Skip Intro Videos
- The Amazing Spider-Man: Low Framerate Fix
- Shadowrain: D3DX Compile Failed Error Fixed