For The Outlast Trials players who want to change the Field of View, this guide will show you how to change the FOV.
Accessing the client config files
To find the config files, first press your windows key + r. This will open the run menu.
Enter in “%localappdata%” this will take you to your local appdata directory,
Next, you’re going to want to go to this directory from where you are “AppData\Local\OPP\Saved\Config\WindowsClient”
You are now inside the config files directory, the file you will be editing is Game.ini
Editing the Config file
Now that you are inside game.ini, you need to enter in these lines.
The number value is your desired FOV, by default it is 90.0.
Once changed, save the file and load up the game, you will now see your new field of view.
- The Outlast Trials FPS Capping Tutorial
- The Outlast Trials How to Remove Intro Videos
- The Outlast Trials How to Fix The Game Does Not Start
- The Outlast Trials Amp Guide
- The Outlast Trials Tips for new Reagents