A basic guide that gives some information about each building that you can place.
- Regeneration – Enemies slowly heal over time.
- Boss – Enemies have increased HP during this wave.
- Nuke – Enemies explode when you kill them.
- King – There spawns a huge enemy with an special ability and a lot of HP.
- Powerup – There spawn more powerups than normal.
- Speed – Enemies will go faster than usual.
- Nightmare – Affects the vision of all players. (Reduces camera brightness and distorts vision)
- Flamethrower – A turret that projects a large stream of fire, damaging not only its target but also other enemies nearby.
- Rocket Launcher – A turret that shoots huge rockets that fly towards an enemy. Rockets explode when they hit an other object (including barricades). Rockets deal damage to all enemies around them when they explode, so they are great for killing large groups of enemies.
- Sniper turret – A turret that targets one enemy at a time and shoots bullets that deal a lot of damage. However it shoots very slow.
- The wiper – Shoots slow and does little damage. However upon hit an enemy will lose all its powerups (boss, regenerate, nuke, speed). This turret will only target enemies that have an active power-up.
- Bomb Turret – Shoots grenades, deals splash damage.
- Normal Turret – A turret that shoots really fast, however doesn’t deal a lot of damage.
- Beamer – Turret that only shoots in one direction and can only rotate by a very small amount.
- Freeze Beamer – A beamer that applies a freeze effect to enemies (Reduces their speed)
Drones can’t be damaged by enemies unlike turrets, however they have to be recharged every wave. If drones aren’t recharged the will eventually get destroyed.
- Sniper Drone – This drone creates a deadly laser ray, killing anything that crosses its path. However it moves very slow.
- Bomb Drone – Moves toward enemies and drops bombs.
- Wipe Drone – Upon hit an enemy will lose all its powerups (boss, regenerate, nuke, speed). This drone will only target enemies that have an active power-up.
- Freeze Drone – Upon hit the speed of an enemy will reduce significantly. This drone will only target enemies that are not currently slowed down.
- Money – Generates money, doesn’t move.
Distracting items draw enemies towards them, the nuke options also explode when they get destroyed by an enemy.
- Force Field Microwave – Increases the damage done to enemies within its range.
- Force Field Shield – Reduces player damage taken for players within its range.
- Sandbags – A high quality barricade that can hold bak enemies for a long time.
- Crossbow Sandbags – Sandbags with shooting crossbows on top.
- Basic Barricade – A medium quality barricade that can hold back enemies for a decent amount of time.
- Weak Barricade – A low quality barricade that can hold back enemies for a short period.
- UP Totem – Rewards the player that places it with extra UP every wave. However if destroyed it will instantly kill the player that placed it.
- Life Totem – Rewards the player that places it with 10 extra HP for every level. However if destroyed it will instantly kill the player that placed it.
- Weapon Spawner – An important item in the game, spawns new weapons that the player can pick up.
- Powerup Spawner – Spawns a power up every wave that the player can pick up.
- Money Generator – Generates money every wave.
- Explosive Barrel – A barrel that you can place and explodes when damaged.
- Shortest Trip to Earth: Simple Drone Guide
- Viper Attack: Basic Gameplay Guide
- Stonehearth: Hearth of Glory Guide
- Batla: Quick Weapon Guide
- CityBattle | Virtual Earth (EU): Robots Guide