The Medium is a terrifying but compelling exploration of duality that uses the horror of personal trauma to craft a memorable tale. here is a simple tutorial on how to fix “AN UNREAL process has crashed ue4-MEDIUM” error.
How to Fix “AN UNREAL process has crashed ue4-MEDIUM” Issue in The Medium Game?
– Restart your computer and launch Steam
– Enter The Medium’s page and select Manage > Properties.
– Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game files… button.
– Steam will verify the game’s files – this process may take several minutes.
If the above doesn’t help, try updating your graphic’s drivers.
Credit to Johanna
If this method still not work for me. please let me know.
- The Medium: How to Fix Ultrawide NOT Work
- The Medium: 100% Achievements Guide
- The Medium: Optimal settings for Low PC Builds (Balancing Quality, Rendering & Performance Stability)