If you are playing Terraria 1.4 and want to try the sommoner in the game, this guide was created to give you a quick start about the best summoner’s build so far, let’s check it out.
Terraprisma – this item is going to be you’re main source of damage; and, essentially the backbone for this build!
Kaleidoscope – this item is going to help increase your LUCK chance! This is very important if you’re aiming for quick and clean boss kills.
Stardust Armour – this should be a pretty obvious choice. Stardust armour handles exceptionally well in Master mode and even more so for boss fights!
Necromantic Scroll – this increases you minion damage by 10% and lets you summon an additional one.
Papyrus Scarab – increases summon damage by 15% and lets you summon an additional minion.
Terraprisma – Ruthless Prefix
Kaleidoscope – Legendary Prefix
Useful Potions to Consider
The Video Demonstration of This Build
That’s all we are sharing today in Terraria 1.4 Master Mode Best Summoner Build With Demonstration, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Nocturne
- Terraria 1.4 Master Mode Boss Progression Guide
- Terraria The Highest Defense Build 18.104.22.168 (190 Defense)
- Delver Guide: Character Stats, Items, Taking Orb and Escaping
- Terraria 1.4 Summoner Guide (How to Play, Armor, Mounts, Buffs & Accessories)
- Merchant: 100% Achievement Guide