For Terra Invicta players, this guide is a basic overview of the different factions in the game, let’s check it out.
It might help some players to find potential allies that persue similar goals.
If you think I got the alignment of a faction wrong, please post it in the comments
with a number from 0 to 10 (Anti aliens / Serve aliens)
THE RESISTANCE [Resist]
- Protect humanity by resisting the aliens. Form an alliance of nations to mount a coordinated defense.
- Less extreme version of Humanity First.
THE SERVANTS [Submit]
- Worship and support the aliens and believe they will solve all the troubles of the world
- Easier because you don’t fight the aliens
THE INITIATIVE [Exploit]
- Use the chaos and destruction that results from the alien arrival to gain power
- Neither friends nor enemies of the Aliens. Probably the most neutral faction.
PROJECT EXODUS [Escape]
- Escape the aliens by building a massive starship and flee the Solar System
THE ACADEMY [Cooperate]
- Convince the aliens that we are equal and try to form an interstellar alliance
- Looks like an easy start because of a huge public opinion boost in a lot of countries, but it’s not. Spoiler:There is an event relatively early that puts a lot of your control points in crackdown mode for a year
HUMANITY FIRST [Destroy]
- Exterminate the aliens alongside any who sympathize with them
THE PROTECTORATE [Appease]
- Protect humanity by advocating negotiated surrender as the only way to avoid annihilation
- Less extreme version of The Servants
That’s all we are sharing today in Terra Invicta Factions & Alignment Guide, if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, you can also read the original article here, all the credits goes to the original author TomMaverick
- Terra Invicta Drive Chart Guide
- Terra Invicta Alien Threat Level Guide
- Terra Invicta Save Your Set Policy Turns
- Terra Invicta Basic Save Editing Guide
- Terra Invicta Technology Guide