A quick explanation about the Single Values (SVs), Training Values (TVs), and base stats, and how they relate to each Temtem’s stats and growth overall.
- Hit Points (HP): Determines the amount of health that a Temtem has. When the HP of any Temtem reaches zero during combat, it is considered exhausted and cannot fight anymore.
- Stamina (STA): Determines how many techniques a Temtem can perform during battle. If the Stamina bar is completely drained, using techniques will cause the user to take self-damage due to Overexertion. Temtems recover a small amount of Stamina at the end of every turn, but can also be ordered to Rest, recovering even more Stamina while performing no Technique for that turn.
- Speed (SPD): Determines the order in which Temtems will use techniques in a turn.
- Attack (ATK): The Temtem’s power using Physical Techniques.
- Special Attack (SPATK): The Temtem’s power using Special Techniques.
- Defense (DEF): The Temtem’s endurance when receiving a Physical Technique.
- Special Defense (SPDEF): The Temtem’s endurance when receiving a Special Technique.
Whenever a Temtem levels up, their different stats grow independently from one another and according to a formula that depends on three factors: Base Stats, Training Values (TVs) and Single Values (SVs). Stat totals are the outcome of all three of these stats combined. Lets talk about them.
Single Values (SVs)
Take a look at a Umishi with one SV:
Training Values (TVs)
HP – each 8 TV = +1 HP
STA – each 20 TV = +1 STA
SPD – each 10 TV = +1 SPD
ATK – each 10 TV = +1 ATK
DEF – each 10 TV = +1 DEF
SATK – each 10 TV = +1 SATK
SDEF – each 10 TV = +1 SDEF
HP – each 4 TV = +1 HP
STA – each 10 TV = +1 STA
SPD – each 5 TV = +1 SPD
ATK – each 5 TV = +1 ATK
DEF – each 5 TV = +1 DEF
SATK – each 5 TV = +1 SATK
SDEF – each 5 TV = +1 SDEF
In battle, a Temtem’s offensive, defensive and speed stats may be raised or lowered as an effect of different techniques by up to 4 stages. This cannot be altered by switching out the affected Temtem.
- Raised Stats – Gain an additional 50% of their initial value per stage, meaning they can be boosted by 50% / 100% / 150% / 200% when raised by 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 stages, respectively.
- Lowered Stats – Are lowered by an increasing factor per stage. A lowered stat will become 67% / 50% / 40% / 33% of its initial value when lowered by 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 stages, respectively.
- Temtem: Best Place to Make Money and Farm XP
- Death end re;Quest: All Girls Guide
- Posibility: Story Background & Basic Strategies Guide
- Kritika:REBOOT – Stats Guide
- DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2: Build Guide