For Teardown Map Makers, this is just a little area for measurements and such to help built your map, let’s check it out.
This guide will be updated as I gain more info and test more.
– Vox = a singe “block” in MagicaVoxel
4 vox = kinda glitchy, moves you up. (could be used for transportation?)
5 vox = Just wide enough (Player width?)
6 vox = Like 5 vox, but more “comfy”
18 vox = Height of player?
17 vox = kinda glitchy, sorta like 4 vox width, but wild.
16 – 14 vox = “walk height”. It kinda forces you to semi-crouch the lower the height.
13 – 9 vox = “crouch height”. It kinda forces you to crouch even further the lower the height.
8 vox and below = no go.
That’s all we are sharing today in Teardown Measurements and Other Tools For Map Makers, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Crusher389
- Teardown Special Tips for Vehicle Makers
- Teardown Mini Nuke Launcher Mod
- Teardown Sandbox Mode for Final Map
- Teardown All Hidden Expensive Items
- Teardown Hollowrock Vault Guide