For Teardown players, this guide will help you to get the final map kind of as a Sandbox, so you can play freely, let’s check it out.
Ignore if you didnt play it through.
If you follow this Tutorial, you will get the Final Map without Getting chased by the Heli.
What to do.
Head over to Teardown\data\level\frustrum\script
Back up the file in the Folder as chase.lua.bak
Now open up chase.lua in Any kind of Text-Editor.
And fill the chase.luaFile with the Following Content:
cinematic = false
timer = 0
done = false
I hope you will Enjoy “Sandboxing” through this Map that is only used in the Last Mission.
That’s all we are sharing today in Teardown Sandbox Mode for Final Map, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Seb
- Teardown Changing Alarm Times, Detach Alarms, Multisave Guide
- Teardown Mini Nuke Launcher Mod
- Teardown How to Remove TuxedoLabs Splash & Dark Mode
- Sunrider: Liberation Day – Captain’s Edition 18+ Guide
- Teardown All Hidden Expensive Items