Keybind setup for Keyboard & Mouse that’s easy to learn and makes the game feel smoother.
Disclaimer: This guide is made with own preferences, key-bindings are very much a taste thing. I’ve made this guide simply due to the original binds are very far off from regular PC shooter.
As PC gamers you probably not used to using an Xbox controller for shooters. So you try to play the game as if it was a normal shooter with keyboard and mouse. You find out quite fast that the game does not behave like a regular shooter and it feels very clunky and not set up properly.
Fear not I’ve played for few hours and found a way to key-bind the game so it feels more like a regular shooter. I’ve tested this new key-bind configuration for several hours. Personally I feel this setup is most similar to a PC shooter, on the same time trying to have a smooth gameplay.
- Grind/roll – These things you want to keep close to your hands due to you need to react fast at times. Fights later in the game can get quite chaotic. Hence it’s on clicking the mouse scroller.
- Strafe – Normally you get this with aiming down sight, in this game however it rarely needed if ever since it very close quarters combat. That’s why I removed it away from the mouse.
- Boost/Air Dash – I placed this under shift due to it’s a sprint like command, but the game does not have one, that said this is the closets the game has to it.
- Interact – Most triple A games have it under E, so placed it there just due to muscle memory.
- Melee – Found out really fast that you melee a lot in the game, so the goal was to have it close to one of the hands, and since aim down sight is not needed it got placed there. After few hours found out having it there makes it really smooth going to and from melee attacks.
- Next Weapon/Previous Weapon – I just put random keys there due to the grind/dodge is on the scroller so after a fight found myself suddenly with a different weapon.
- Open Map – Well… Pretty much any other PC game have it on M why they choose TAB is beyond me.
- Cat Quest II: How to Get Gold Easily (Over 60 Level)
- Red Dead Redemption 2: Default Keyboard Commands
- Kritika:REBOOT – XboxOne Controller Setup
- Black Mesa: Long Jump Script
- Stick Fight: The Game – Controls Guide (PC & XBOX)